*24hours report for damage / defect upon receipt of the item.
*No return policy for wrong size due to hygienic reasons. Kindly make sure of the size ordered. Double check the size chart.
We have found that the best way to choose the mask is by weight.
XL 150x207mm, 90+kg
L 141x196mm, 65 – 89kg
M 127x187mm, 33 – 64kg
S 118x164mm, 11 – 32kg
*TIP: better to buy bigger since it can be adjusted rather than a small size and not fit one's face.
Product Specification ( What the product can do )
Filter the ff:
• Almost 100% of Particulate Matter (PM) including PM10, PM2.5 and PM0.3. These are the sort of particles you find in coal dust from power stations, diesel exhaust fumes, factory emissions and from construction works.
• Almost 100% of gas based air pollution, including odours such as Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Ozone, Benzathine, and Formaldehyde. These particulates you can find in petrol fumes, chemical emissions and from many industrial processes.
• Almost 100% of harmful pathogens such as viruses and bacteria.
• Other airborne irritants or allergens such as Dust, mould spores, some odours, pet allergens and pollens.
**Ideal for cyclists, people in at risk groups for respiratory disease or anyone living in urban environments.
• 99.6% average filtration of viruses
• 99.77% average filtration of bacteria
• 99.7% average particulate filtration down to 0.3 microns
Choosing the right size for your Cambridge Mask is essential for ensuring the mask performs effectively. The Cambridge Mask is available 5 different sizes for the whole family. The Cambridge Mask now has adjustable ear loops for a customised fit. We generally recommend using your weight to choose the size as suggested in each size description. Please bear in mind our sizes cover the whole age range, including children. You can also refer to the graphic above for specific dimensions of the mask.